Monday, March 5, 2007

TRJ2 - LETTERS

Dear to the sweetest girl Lucy,

Greetings Lucy!
It’s freezing outside!
I already got used to the weather but I still miss the spring and of course, Christmas.
How’s the weather like in Spare Oom in War Drobe? Is it still summer?
I kept on thinking about the day we spent marvelous time together and how cruel for me to even think about giving you to the white witch!
I know you forgave me, but I still wanted to say sorry for the last time about what I was planning to do. I deeply regret what I have done in the past to other children and promised myself that I will never ever kidnap children again.
I realized how sweet and generous you were and had a second thought about “Sons of Adams” and “Daughters of Eve.”
Speaking of Adams and Eve, come over to my house with your siblings if you have one. I will be happy to serve brown eggs, sardines on toast, buttered toast, toast with honey, sugar-topped cake and much more!
These days I feel uneasiness all the time since I’m scared that the white witch will find out that you were with me. Just thinking about turning into a stone or the fact that I might turn into a hideous creature terrifies me.
I really really hope that she doesn’t find out and we still can meet out of her sight.
I had enough of being a kidnapper for her and I’m wishing that Aslan would come to Narnia. If he comes, the witch will die and Narnia would be a place full of beauty again!
I’m earnestly waiting for your reply so write me a letter as soon as possible!

Sincerely
Tumnus the Faun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.