Saturday, February 10, 2007

Log #7 - Recommend this book

After reading this book I really wanted to recommend this book to another friend, especially friends who don’t crack books.
Actually, I was recommended this book from a friend. My first impression of this book was ok; I read this book mostly because of my friend’s recommendation.
My thoughts in the beginning and my thoughts after finishing the book were totally different. There were thrills, happiness, sorrows and moving through out the story. This book is for teenagers; it has put our thoughts and feelings into the characters.
I found out that this book was a famous book around teenagers and is still loved, even though it was first published 40 years ago.

1 comment:

Ji Sun Na said...

Hey, Jennifer, I am Ji Sun from Mr. Munson's class. I have been recommended to read this book from many of my friends too but I never did because I did not like the book cover. But your entries really made me eager to read about it. I guess I should never judge a book like its book over or only its beginning parts because as you said, most times you could learn so much more from it than you ever expected. Thank you for putting and having good insights about this book. I am definitely reading it soon!